Reopening!!! 3 days a week Friday - Saturday - Sunday

Reopening!!! 3 days a week Friday - Saturday - SundayReopening!!! 3 days a week Friday - Saturday - SundayReopening!!! 3 days a week Friday - Saturday - Sunday

We will add more days as things progress forward.  Be safe friends!

Get away from traffic and enjoy nature

Get away from traffic and enjoy natureGet away from traffic and enjoy natureGet away from traffic and enjoy nature

Unique outdoor shopping experience for the whole family.  Leashed pets welcome!

Over 60,000 items

Over 60,000 itemsOver 60,000 itemsOver 60,000 items

Great selection - Reasonable Prices -Friendly Staff

Stunning idea gardens to inspire your own garden paradise!

Stunning idea gardens to inspire your own garden paradise!Stunning idea gardens to inspire your own garden paradise!Stunning idea gardens to inspire your own garden paradise!

Garden Decor from Mexico, Vietnam, Colombia, Indonesia, Spain, and USA

Garden Decor from Mexico, Vietnam, Colombia, Indonesia, Spain, and USAGarden Decor from Mexico, Vietnam, Colombia, Indonesia, Spain, and USAGarden Decor from Mexico, Vietnam, Colombia, Indonesia, Spain, and USA

Beautiful photo backgrounds everywhere you look!

Beautiful photo backgrounds everywhere you look!Beautiful photo backgrounds everywhere you look!Beautiful photo backgrounds everywhere you look!

Reopening Fridays - Saturdays -Sundays

As things progress, we will add back more days.  We are all in this together dealing with fear and uncertainty.    In the meantime, our online operations are fully functional!  Stay healthy our friends!  


Send us an email if you have any questions by clicking this button.

Ecosmart Poly Lumber Furniture

Dense, durable material that resists cracking, splitting, and MOLD

Dense, durable material that resists cracking, splitting, and MOLD

Dense, durable material that resists cracking, splitting, and MOLD

image50

The Poly Lumber is made of High Denisty Polyethylene (HDPE) material that would be in the landfill bound if not for companies producing these products.   HDPE makes up 96% and remaining 4% is colorant with Ultra-Violet inhibitors in a variety of nice colors.

UV stabilized color throughout the material that resists fading

Dense, durable material that resists cracking, splitting, and MOLD

Dense, durable material that resists cracking, splitting, and MOLD

image51

The Hostetler Family in Pennsylvania is hand crafting our furniture using the poly lumber.  They feature a process that has minimal exposed hardware using stainless steel screws.  They offer a 20-year residential warranty.

Very low maintenance - clean with soap and water

Dense, durable material that resists cracking, splitting, and MOLD

Very low maintenance - clean with soap and water

image52

You can special order any color combination that you would like or we have many color options available in inventory.

You gotta see it to believe it!

Get away from the traffic and pavement!

This shopping experience is like no other.  Explore over 5 acres by walking paths or use our courtesy golf carts.  Please come hang out with us even if you do not need anything for your yard to enjoy this tropical destination.  Bring the family and even your friendly leashed pet.

**Over 60,000 pottery items**

You will find pottery from Mexico, Vietnam, Spain, Colombia and even local hand thrown from the USA.  We have relationships with all of the families that produce the handmade ceramics from methods that have been handed down for many generations.

**25 varieties of Tropical Clumping Bamboo**

We grow these non invasive beauties to sell in 3 gallon up to 15 gallon sizes.   Each species has characteristics that lend them more for privacy while others are ornamental for that focal point in your garden.  Mature heights range from 12 feet to 100 feet and cane diameters from 1/4 inch to 4 inches.  Tiny leaves or large droopy leaves offset with cane colors including green, yellow, black, blue, and striped.  We have them all planted in our gardens so you can see what they will look like at maturity.

Contact Us

Better yet, see us in person! We are always honored by your visit.

Be sure to let us know if it is your first time visiting so we can give you an idea of how our 5 acres are laid out.  


Handy tip:

If you are looking for a special piece for that empty spot, bring the dimensions of the space and it will help us narrow down the choices from our huge inventory.

Pottery Express LC and Bamboo Farm

25370 Zemel Road, Punta Gorda, FL 33955

(941) 505-8400

Open 3 days a week until we can resume 7 day a week operations.

Today

By Appointment

Open Friday 9 to 5 and Sat 9 to 5 and Sunday 10 to 4:30


Wednesdays & Thursdays by appointment only.

Or you can send us an email...

Cancel